Celebrating all identities and abilities in all bodies.Inclusive Therapists offers a safer, simpler way to find a culturally responsive, social justice-oriented therapist.We center the needs of marginalized populations, including Black, Indigenous, and People of Color, the LGBTQ+ community, neurodivergent folx, and people with disabilities.We are a mental health justice movement pursuing equity and liberation through advocacy and activism.
TherapyForBlackMen.org is a directory to help men of color in their search for a therapist. Using the directory, men can search by therapist location and specialization. Searching by location, the results will include the therapists near you and will display their credentials, location, and the issues they treat.
At TherapyForBlackMen.org, men will also find a wide range of resources aimed at helping them in their search for a multiculturally-competent therapist.
Immediate Medical Assistance (United States) 911
(800) 273-8255Text ANSWER to 839863National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
800-USA-KIDS (800-872-5437)Thursday’s Child National Youth Advocacy Hotline
Text HELLO to 741741facebook.com/CrisisTextLineCrisis Text Line (Teens)
(800) 799-7233National Domestic Violence Hotline
(800) 996-6228Family Violence Helpline
(800) 784-2433National Hopeline Network
(800) 366-8288Self-Harm Hotline
(800) 222-1222American Association of Poison Control Centers
1-800-662-HELP (4357)Treatment Referral Routing Service/National Crisis Line, Anorexia and Bulimia
(800) 622-2255Alcoholism & Drug Dependency Hope Line
(888) 843-4564LGBT Hotline
Planned Parenthood Hotline
(866) 488-7386TREVOR Crisis Hotline
(800) 221-7044AIDS Crisis Line
866-615-6464National Institute of Mental Health Information Center